Saturday, June 14, 2014

You are original

Hi Guys!

My card and video this week is featuring the super cute "Sweet Geisha Charlie" by Little Blue Button Stamps, when I saw her I knew what paper I would use. I've been having the Bo Bunny Serenity 6x6 paper pad laying around for years and finally I had the perfect picture to go with it. A little colouring tip, looking through my copic markers I couldn't find a perfect green or red to go with it, but by layering some bright colours on top of a dull one I got the perfect color. One of my favourite thing about the copics is that they are a bit transparent and there fore you can layer them to get new colors and get more out of the markers you have.






Copics:
Skin: E51, E53, E55
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Greens: YR91, YR21, YR23, YR93
Reds: YR91, R24, R29, YR93

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika