Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Craftybits Christmas Craft Series #17

Again late with my posting, and I’m sorry to say that this will be the last video for this series. I fell this weekend and tore something in the back so now everything hurts, but mostly my left arm is messing with me alot. So I will have to rest up and will not be able to record any more videos for a couple of days, and soon I’m leaving for christmas vacation. But I hoped you liked the series, this is the companion video for my colouring video, so here I make a card with the really sweet Emo Willow. I’m using the colour scheme for the Make It Colourful colour challenge, Red & Green and I’m also using the wonderful sketch from the Make It Crafty Facebook Group Sketch Challenge.

 photo CCCS17Blog_zps4c7b5ab8.jpg



Copics:
E50, E51, E53, E55
BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
YG21, YG23, YG25
R22, R24, R27, R46
C0, C2, C3, 0

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika