Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#55 - Thanks with Sky

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Sweden (kind of obvious why), so when Simon Says Stamp Challenge was Thanksgiving/Thank You this week, I of course choose Thank you. But then I started looking for sentiments, and I realized that I only own 5 thank you stamps. Then I started thinking and I realized I haven't sent out that many thank you cards, I mostly make Christmas/birthday cards. So this kind of new for me. I decided to in up Sky from The Toread Collection, you might see that this is my favorite stamp collection at the moment. She is paired up with some Bo Bunny Papers from the Serenity Collection. Hope you like her

Photobucket

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil, Centura Luxury Pearl
Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny - Serenity Collection
Stamp: Crafter's Companion - Toread Sky
Spectrum Noirs: Skin: TN2, TN3, FS4 Clothes: CR6, CR11, DR5 Hair: TN6, TN8, EB8

XOXO Mi

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Your coloring is AMAZING! The hair looks SO real! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika