Sunday, September 9, 2012

#32 - A Purr'fect Christmas

Photobucket

Over at Crafter's Companions Monthly Challenge Blog the challenge for September is Gold, and not having that much gold in my stash I found this to be the perfect challenge, making me have to really think about how to do it. And as it is Sunday I have also made a "how to" video for the card. And as usual when I do my videos there is a little giveaway, to be in to win the card comment on the blog and be a follower and you are in the drawings. (Another way to join is to be a subscriber to my youtube channel and comment on the youtube page, but you only get one entry either way.)



Materials:
Cardstock: 12x12 Cardstock Core Essentials - Darks by Core'dinations
Pattern paper: Printed from Christmas in Mulberry Wood Papercrafting CD-ROM by Crafter's Companion onto 160 gsm cardstock
Stamp: Mulberry Wood Christmas Rubber Stamp - Purr'fect Christmas by Crafter's Companion
Spetrum Noir Pens: Cats: TN4, TN6, TN8 Trees: CG2, DG3, DG4 Star, Baubles, Tinsel: CT1, CT2, CT4 Box: TN2, TN3, Snow: IG1, IG2
Ribbon, flowers: From stash

XOXO Mi

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika