Thursday, May 3, 2012

#2-14, 100 project countdown

As I told you in my last post I'm trying the 100 projects before shopping challenge again. This time I'm going to finish it. I actually started it one and a half month ago, so I have a few projects to show you already. Just before starting it I laid down an order from Crafter's Companion. And half of it has finally arrived, my eCraft, so now I have an electrical cutting machine to play with. Last year I bought this 3D-decopauge kit with Flower Fairies from Crafter's Companion (yeah I love their products), but I never came around to use it. So over easter this was what I took with me to my parents, together with the essentials (knife, glue, snail-tape). And did I produce some cards, I have used up all 12 6x6 card bases together with the 12 3D-decopauge fairies and some of the rub-on sentiments. I also made one with the rub-on fairies on to one of the A6 cards. I still have 10 of the A6 cards to play with(A friend of mine played to, she used another of the A6 cards). These kits have alot of nice things to play with, down below are the cards I made.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika