Monday, November 7, 2011

100 creations before next shopping spree!

I except the challenge! My sister joined a challenge, finish 100 projects until your allowed to buy any more stash, she thought that I should join in to. And I love challenges, so with the delivery of my latest shopping spree, I now join in. So I have to create and finish 100 projects before I do any more shopping, and when I have I will have a big shopping spree instead, and might even have a little blog candy to celebrate with.

And while I'm on the subject of candy, my competition for the knitting needles, yarn and knitting markers is still on, its just taking some time to knit all the hexapuffs, but maybe some of the 100 creations can be hexapuffs, and we will come closer to guessing.

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika