Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Magnolia Challange Week 2

This week over at Just Magnolia the challange is a colour combo, Pink and Green. To my suprise this color combo was pretty hard, after searching through my cardstock and papers I found that I only have three pink DP and no pink cardstock. Fortunately one of those DP was suitable to the rest of the tones I choosen. Here is my entry:

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics
DP: Unknown
Stamp: Magnolia
Coloring medium: Derwent watercolor pencils
Flowers: Panduro and freebie
Brads: Panduro
Ribbons: Panduro
Punch: Fiskars

XOXO Mika

5 comments:

  1. Absolutley gorgeous, so much beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card, just love this sweet Tilda and those papers are delish, just perfect!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Awesome love the wonderful colour scheme, paper and your fab colouring of that great image Thanks for joining us at Just magnolia
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika